More Top 10 Lists
- Cheap Accommodations
- Downtown Hotels
- Hotels Near CN Tower
- Hotels Near Ontario Place
- Family Friendly Accommodations
- Hotels Near Queens Quay Terminal
- Bed and Breakfast Inns
- Boutique Hotels
- Luxury Hotels
- Apartments and Condos
- Brand Name Hotels
- Business Hotels
- Trendy Hotels
- Even more lists
Public Question Asked by Henri about Toronto
Do you know of a good place to get crepes in toronto?
The Best Answer
Answered by Alley , Toronto, Canada
1. Cafe Crepe on Queen Street West at the corner of John Street.
2. Crepes-a-Go-Go on Yorkville Street just west of Yonge
Answered by Bert , Toronto, Canada
Crepes a go-go on Yorkville Avenue just west of the corner of Yonge is a good one, as it Scoop & Bean (unlikely as it sounds) on Follis Avenue just west of Bathurst, between Bloor and Dupont.