Four Points by Sheraton is located on the beach in central Tripoli, close to June 11 Stadium, Karamanli Mosque, and Gurgi Mosque. Other points of interest near this hotel include Red Castle and Jamahiriya Museum.
Recreational amenities include a private beach, an outdoor pool, and a fitness facility. This 4.0-star property has a 24-hour business center and offers small meeting rooms, a technology helpdesk, and technology support staff. Complimentary wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is available in public areas. This Tripoli property has 500 square feet of event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and exhibit space. Room service is available during limited hours. Complimentary guest parking is limited, and available on a first-come, first-served basis. Business services, limo/town car service, tour/ticket assistance, and translation services are available. Other property amenities at this Art Deco property include a marina, a coffee shop/café, and barbecue grills. Extended parking privileges may be offered to guests after check-out (surcharge). This is a smoke-free property.
There are 204 guestrooms at Four Points by Sheraton. Balconies offer beach, city, or ocean views. Beds come with Select Comfort mattresses, signature bedding, and down comforters. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations with handheld showerheads and rainfall showerheads. They also offer double sinks, makeup/shaving mirrors, and designer toiletries. Wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer speakerphones and in-room safes. LCD televisions are available in guestrooms. Guestrooms have private pools. Air-conditioned rooms also include separate sitting areas, blackout drapes/curtains, welcome amenities, and electronic/magnetic keys. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request hypo-allergenic bedding. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- Room rates for 24 December include the mandatory Christmas Eve Gala Dinner fee.
- There are no room charges for children 12 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
The following mandatory hotel-imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: LYD 100
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: LYD 100
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee per adult: LYD 55 (one way)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: LYD 30 per minute (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: LYD 30 per minute (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): LYD 30 per minute (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: LYD 30 per minute (rates may vary)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Hi El Andalous, Gargaresh Street
- PO Box - 6697
Hotel star rating:
- User Rating