- Type: Attractions
- Localyte author: Celia De Benedetti
- Just below the Sugar Bowl ski resort is Donner Pass, famous for it's history... but more famous now for it's views and cliffs for rock climbing and bouldering. Bring a picnic up Highway 40 from Truckee, and check it out... then, on your way back down, stop at the Beach at Donner Lake...
- The description was provided by Celia De Benedetti
Ask a local about Donner Pass, Truckee, CA 96161There is 1 question about Truckee.
Ask Truckee Locals about Donner Pass, Truckee, CA 96161
- Donner Pass, Truckee, CA 96161
- Truckee, California 95728
- No Sweat
- User Rating