- One of Tucson's premier resorts, this three-story modern brick hotel was built in 1986. Renovated in 1997, it features a 27-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf course, tennis, racquetball and volleyball, plus three pools with waterslide and swim up bar. Beautiful mountain and city views enhance the setting. Rates are subject to frequent changes according to season, so it is advisable to call ahead shortly before you leave on your trip.
- © wcities.com 2013
User Reviews for Westin La Paloma
Great deal, bad timing
We stayed at the Westin in Tucson in Sept 2012. Having grown up in Tucson, I always heard great things about it so I was anxious to finally try it out. We've stayed at other...
- posted on 11.26.12
- by wbforever
Beautiful resort with attentive staff
We travel to Tucson one or two times a year and always stay at the Westin La Paloma. We were very lucky this time to be the first guests in one of the remodeled rooms. The furnishings...
- posted on 11.24.12
- by MaggieMae919
Past its Peak
Having a short stay here which may be a good thing. Resort is supposedly undergoing renovation, but not sure if I have a newly refurbished room or an original. All I can say is there's...
- posted on 11.20.12
- by TimzTraveler
- Best Hotel 2009
- Very Highly Recommended 2010
Twenty-three meeting rooms with a total of 42,000 square feet; can accommodate up to 2100. Business center and secretarial services available.
Message from Westin La Paloma
North of Tucson in the lush Sonora Desert, nestled among the foothills of the Santa Catalina Mountains, The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa offers luxurious guest rooms, a myriad of recreational activities, and the superb service expected of a AAA Four Diamond Award resort. A temperate climate makes us a year-round playground. Golf enthusiasts can test their skills on the 27-hole Jack Nicklaus signature course or play a few sets on one of 10 lighted tennis courts. Hike the foothills among invigorating desert breezes, then cool off at the swim-up bar or on Arizona's longest resort water slide. Nurture your body, mind, and spirit at the Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa. And don't miss the impressive mountain views from our delectable, charming restaurants.
- Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa
- Championship Troon Golf Course
- View Special Offers & Packages
- visit website
- tel: +1 520 742 6000 / +1 800 937 8461
- fax: +1 520 577 5878
- send email
- 3800 East Sunrise Drive
- Tucson, AZ 85718
- Y! Travel: Westin La Paloma
Hotel star rating: