- The Valentino Castle stands within the Valentino Park, on Corso Massimo D'Azeglio. It has not changed much in appearance since the expansion work carried out by the architect Di Castellamonte between 1630 and 1660 at the request of the Lady Maria Cristina. The side facing the city is built in typical French style in the form of a horseshoe. However, the facade which overlooks the Po has predominantly Italian characteristics and features.Today it is home to the Faculty of Architecture.
- © wcities.com 2013