- The church of Santa Cristina was built on the request of Madama Reale, Maria Cristina, in 1639 on the project of Carlo di Castellamonte. The facade erected between 1715 and 1718, is the work of Juvarra. It has one nave and is rather simple in style, but the chapel dedicated to San Giuseppe and Santa Cristina. It has been built on the side of Via Roma in front of the church of San Carlo. These two sister churches stand out on the south side of the piazza.
- © wcities.com 2013