Set in the heart of Vancouver, this hotel is close to Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Garden and Vancouver Police Museum, as well as BC Place Stadium. Additional attractions include Canada Place.
Dining options at The Keefer Suites include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. This 4.0-star property has a 24-hour business center and offers small meeting rooms, limo/town car service, and business services. Complimentary wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is available in public areas. This Vancouver property has 200 square meters of event space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and exhibit space. The property has a casino shuttle, which is complimentary. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff, ski storage, and laundry facilities. This is a smoke-free property. A total renovation of this property was completed in 2009.
There are 4 guestrooms at The Keefer Suites. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Balconies offer city, mountain, or pool views. Rooms are individually decorated and furnished. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses, Frette Italian sheets, down comforters, and premium bedding. Furnishings include desks and sofa beds. At the 4.0-star property, accommodations include kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers, stovetops, microwaves, and dishwashers. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers with deep soaking tubs, handheld showerheads, and rainfall showerheads. They also offer double sinks, televisions, and makeup/shaving mirrors. In addition to complimentary wireless and wired high-speed Internet access, guestrooms offer cordless phones, iPod docking stations, and CD players. LCD televisions have free movie channels and DVD players. Rooms also include separate sitting areas, separate dining areas, washers/dryers, and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request hypo-allergenic bedding. Guestrooms are all non-smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- There are no room charges for children 18 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed between October and May:
- Swimming pool
The following mandatory hotel-imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or check-out.
- Cleaning fee: C$ 100 per suite, per week for housekeeping
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: C$ 500 per stay
- breakage deposit: C$ 2000 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- 133 Keefer Street
- Vancouver, BC V6A 1X3
Hotel star rating:
- User Rating