- Type: Tours
NileGuide Expert Says:
North Vancouver is a quick trip from downtown, but feels worlds away once you get up into the trees. The Capilano Suspension Bridge is worth a trip in itself.
- Experience Vancouver's beautiful surroundings on this 5.5-hour North Shore tour. After crossing Vancouver harbor via the landmark Lions Gate Bridge, you'll cross the Capilano Suspension Bridge – the world's longest suspension footbridge – take a ride on the Grouse Mountain Skyride and see grizzly bears in the Refuge for Endangered Wildlife.
Highlights on your Vancouver North Shore tour include:
- Views over Vancouver harbor from Lions Gate Bridge
- Learning about the life cycle of the Pacific Salmon at the Capilano Fish Hatchery
- Capilano Reservoir, source of Vancouver's drinking water
- Taking the Grouse Mountain Skyride to the chalet on top of Grouse Mountain, 1,200 meters (3,700 feet) above the city of Vancouver, for great views and seasonal specials: logger sports show, grizzly bears at the Refuge for Endangered Wildlife, theater presentations, sleigh rides and ice skating
- Crossing the world's longest suspension footbridge, the stunning Capilano Suspension Bridge, and experiencing the new "Treetops Adventure" forest canopy walkway
- Visiting the Trading Post, one of the best gift shops in Vancouver, and seeing Native Indian totem pole carvers at work
- Returning to downtown Vancouver across Vancouver harbor on the SeaBus from Lonsdale Quay Market
- © Viator2013
Ask a local about Vancouver North Shore Day Trip with Capilano Suspension Bridge and Grouse MountainLocals have answered 35 questions about Vancouver.
Ask Vancouver Locals about Vancouver North Shore Day Trip with Capilano Suspension Bridge and Grouse Mountain