Hotel Riviera is located in Venice's Lido of Venice neighborhood, close to Santa Maria Elisabetta Waterbus, St. Mark's Basilica, and Rialto Bridge. Nearby points of interest also include Squero di San Trovaso and Bridge of Sighs.
Recreational amenities include a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness facility. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. Room service is available during limited hours. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning. Additional property amenities include a rooftop terrace, a concierge desk, and multilingual staff.
58 air-conditioned guestrooms at Hotel Riviera feature safes and windows that open. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations with handheld showerheads and rainfall showerheads. They also offer makeup/shaving mirrors, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to desks, guestrooms offer direct-dial phones. Televisions have satellite channels. Rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains. Guests may request hypo-allergenic bedding and wake-up calls. Housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning will not be available from June to September.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.40 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.20 per night for guests aged 10-15 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A pet fee will be charged
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: EUR 6 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 6 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 15 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Spa tub
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
User Reviews for Hotel Riviera
My wife and I visit Venice every other year, always in September and we constantly find that 3 star and 3 1/2 Star hotels are usually somewhat cramped and often dated. To get any real...
- posted on 11.20.12
- by Ruairidh44
Nice hotel, excellent location
Very nice hotel located just across the street from the vaporetto station. Boat ride to San Marco takes only ~10-15 min, but when you go back to your hotel you are in a completely different...
- posted on 10.26.12
- by MariaZ011
room with a view
had postcard view of venice. convenient about 100 feet from dock. yep a little noisy but worth putting up with. get up in morning to sun shining on venice and watching the sun setting...
- posted on 10.18.12
- by jack1611_12