Located in central Versailles, Mercure Versailles Chateau is near the airport and close to Palace of Versailles. Additional area points of interest include Parc de St-Cloud.
The hotel serves Buffet breakfasts (surcharges apply). Mercure Versailles Chateau features multilingual staff, secure parking, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. Additional property amenities include an elevator (lift). Guest parking is available for a surcharge. The front desk is open 24 hours a day.
There are 60 guestrooms at Mercure Versailles Chateau. Beds come with Select Comfort mattresses and signature bedding. Bathrooms feature showers, bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to desks and complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer phones. Plasma televisions have satellite channels and free movie channels. Rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and wake-up calls. A nightly turndown service is offered. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- There are no room charges for children 11 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following mandatory hotel-imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or check-out.
- City/local tax: EUR 1 per person, per night
- Resort fee: EUR 0.90 per person, per night
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking: EUR 11.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per night
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: EUR 9.90 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: EUR 9.90 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 9.90 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Buffet breakfast: EUR 12.00 per person (approximate amount)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Ask a local about Mercure Versailles Chateau
Ask Versailles Locals about Mercure Versailles Chateau
User Reviews for Mercure Versailles Chateau
Very very disappointing. Will never stay there again.
Telephoned to pre-book parking. Was told on arrival that parking not possible - apparently my car was too big - although there were bigger cars in the car park and I had previously...
- posted on 11.12.12
- by 888Dodo888
Lots of problems
On arrival we had booked a car space and were then told none were available. This meant we had to park in the street and feed a meter every 2 hours except Sunday. We told them before...
- posted on 11.07.12
- by kim w
Very mixed feelings about this hotel - would not stop there again!
We arrived two hours before official check-in and our rooms were ready which was nice. I had specifically booked this hotel because of its secure underground car parking. We were staying...
- posted on 08.28.12
- by S_G_Taylor