CUT! NOW, ACTION! Discover the reel version of TV life and the movie set! See more than 30 locations used in TV shows and movies that were shot in this historic Washington DC town. See where they filmed classic movies like "The Godfather II", "Forest Gump", "Wedding Crashers" and 'Mission Impossible III". Be part of the show!
The bus tour of Washington DC TV and movie sites takes you on a journey of the timeline of filming in DC.
- Shop in the mall where "No Way Out" and "True Lies" were filmed
- Stand on the steps of the house used in "The Exorcist"
- Visit the bar used in "St. Elmo's Fire"
- Go to the park used in "The Sentinel"
- See locations from "Wedding Crashers", "Thank You For Smoking", "Election", "X Files", "Independence Day", "Forrest Gump", and many others
- From classic films of the seventies such as "The Godfather II", "All the Presidents Men", and "Being There" to the recent "Mission Impossible III", "West Wing", "24", and "The Visiting"
- All tours are led by local DC actors
- Warning: Come ready to sing TV theme songs!
- © Viator2013
Ask a local about Washington DC TV and Movie Sites TourLocals have answered 28 questions about Washington DC.
Ask Washington DC Locals about Washington DC TV and Movie Sites Tour