- This hotel is located in the green residential neighborhood near the Sunset Strip, and is close to the nightlife zone. The spacious guestrooms come with many facilities including a fire place, separate living room, bedroom and balcony. Classy furnishings go hand in hand with these modern amenities to give this venue a 'highly preferred' status. There are five room options to choose from. The rooftop swimming pool is a great place to relax and enjoy fantastic views of the city. The American bar and bistro serves contemporary fare and interesting drinks, which along with its interiors, makes it an ideal venue for a meeting with your business associates. The hotel can host many events – large and small.
- © wcities.com 2013
Ask a local about Chamberlain West Hollywood
Ask West Hollywood Locals about Chamberlain West Hollywood
show more reviews
User Reviews for Chamberlain West Hollywood
Hip hotel, great location!
What a gem! This hotel is perfectly located on a quiet tree lined street 1 block away from Santa Monica Blvd, trendy shops, eateries and entertainment. We stayed 5 nights and every...
- posted on 11.27.12
- by Its_Tina
Good rooms, and very good beds! Valet parking a bit pricy, but very convenient. There is a starbuck just 1 min walk down the street, perfect for breakfast. We were her in february,...
- posted on 11.20.12
- by Samina5304
Love staying here
This is my second stay, I couldn't fault this hotel, and I've tried every other 4 star in WeHo. I had a great, large room, a good kitchenette, and even a view. Rooftop pool...
- posted on 11.08.12
- by AlessandroF
Editorial review from Citysearch
An absolutely wonderful boutique hotel. The beds are very comfortable, and the pool deck is awesome. However, definitely check out a nearby restaurant rather than ordering room service....
- posted on 08.01.12
- by by clairew1611466173 at Citysearch
- Boutique Hotel 2006 – Audience Winner
- Hotel Staff 2006 – Audience Winner
- Boutique Hotel 2006 – Editorial Winner
- Recommended 2010
Parking charges are extra. Babysitters are available on request. Rooms have fax machine, DVD player, voice mail, designer bathrooms, a tea/coffee maker and many more facilities. All suites come with a kitchenette and refrigerator. A microwave and crockery are present in one-bedroom suites. There are two rooms catering to the needs of the physically disabled.
- visit website
- tel: +1 310 657 7400 / +1 800 201 9652 (Reservations)
- fax: +1 310 854 6744
- send email
- 1000 Westmount Dr
- 1 block west of La Cienega Blvd
- West Hollywood, CA 90069
- Y! Travel: Chamberlain West Hollywood
- Kor Hotel Group
Hotel star rating: