Located in Bass Lake, The Pines Resort is on a lake and attractions in the region include Indian Lakes Park, Picayune Rancheria of the Chukchansi Indians, and Coarsegold Historic Museum.
Dining options at The Pines Resort include 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available during limited hours. The resort serves cooked-to-order breakfasts each morning in the room (surcharges apply). Recreational amenities include outdoor tennis courts, a spa tub, and a fitness facility. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Business services, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance are available. Additional property amenities include laundry facilities, a grocery/convenience store, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. This is a smoke-free property.
105 guestrooms at The Pines Resort feature minibars and coffee/tea makers. Accommodations offer lake, mountain, or pool views. Accommodations include refrigerators, microwaves, and cooking facilities. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to desks, guestrooms offer phones as well as free local calls (restrictions may apply). Televisions have cable channels. Rooms also include ceiling fans and irons/ironing boards. Guests may request wake-up calls.
Notifications and Fees:
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per room
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per night
- Cleaning deposit: USD 150.00 per stay (for stays between 1 January - 31 December)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Ask a local about PINES RESORT AND CONFERENCE CENLocals have answered 44 questions about Yosemite National Park.
Ask Yosemite National Park Locals about PINES RESORT AND CONFERENCE CEN
- 54432 N Shore Road
- P.O. Box 90
- Bass Lake, CA 93604
Hotel star rating:
- User Rating