With airfares to Japan falling, it’s a great time to visit Tokyo. The staff at TravelZoo profiled a great deal today – a four-night package at the Four Seasons Hotel Tokyo at Chinzan-so with air and tours from $1199/person. This package beats comparable deals by at least $500 and includes:
– Round trip air on Singapore Airlines from Los Angeles (other cities available at additional price)
– Four nights in a Superior City View Room at the Four Seasons with complimentary internet
– Round trip bus transfer from the airport
– Half-day Tokyo city tour
– Free access to the hotel spa, indoor pool and Jacuzzi ($42 value) plus 10% spa discount
– Free access to hotel gym
– 20% discount at the Il Teatro Restaurant or Miyuki Japanese Restaurant
Valid for Monday – Thursday departures through 11/30 and from 1/1 – 3/25. Visit TravelZoo for more info and booking.
Thinking getting away to Mexico? Major airlines across the US are slashing prices to Cancun. Round trip sample fares, including taxes and fees, from US cities include:
Fares are available 7/14 – 10/27 through Fly.com.
Photo by Four Seasons Hotel Tokyo