Serdar-ı Ekrem Caddesi
The Anglican church which was used by Sri Lankan Anglikan community, is located on Serdarı Ekrem Street, extending to the Galip Dede Street in Beyoglu, Istanbul. Lord Stratford Canning laid the foundation in 1856. It was built in memory of English soldiers who attended to Crimean war on the site of the Greek cemetery. Christmas celebrations are a rare kind attended by a cheerful priest and a choir.