The Plain

The Plain lies at the eastern end of the City Centre's High Street, just past the Magdalen Bridge Boathouse. The roundabout at The Plain takes visitors out of Central Oxford and into the eastern communities and suburbs of the city. Victoria Fountain, built in 1899, is positioned in the center of the roundabout where the original St. Clement's Church once stood.

© 2015   ·   Blog   ·   Facebook   ·   Contact Us   ·   About Us   ·   Privacy Policy   ·   Terms & Conditions