- Petite Auberge, a "small inn," welcomes guests to a world of French provincial enchantment. The inn's 26 intimate guest rooms boast inviting beds, carved armoires and many with fireplaces. Petite Auberge is located just up the hill from Union Square and Chinatown and less than two blocks from our famous cable cars – within walking distance to the best restaurants and theaters. Honeymooners might want to select the "Petite Suite" with its private deck, hand painted king bed, spa tub, champagne and chocolates.
User Reviews for Petite Auberge
Nice place, affordable rate
Right off the top the important question; would I stay here again? Without hesitation I would say yes. Petit Auberge is a clean, comfortable, secure place to stay. It is convenient...
- posted on 11.24.12
- by constant_tourist
Cozy little hotel
We stayed in the deluxe queen with fireplace and were really happy with the stay and our room. Staff (front desk, kitchen, and cleaning ladies) were very friendly. The hotel is a...
- posted on 11.21.12
- by Boon L
Warm & comfy little rooms
We stayed at the Petite Auberge for a couple of nights when travelling as a couple last September. Staff was friendly from the start, when we made a few enquiries about our upcoming...
- posted on 11.19.12
- by shadowwisps
- Highly Recommended 2010
Message from Petite Auberge
Golden Gate Greeter--As Joie de Vivre Hospitality's way of saying thank you for visiting, we want you to be able to explore and experience San Francisco--from the Inside Out. If you're ready to get off the beaten path to explore a few of San Francisco's famous neighborhoods, let us pair you with a friendly volunteer Golden Gate Greeter for a few hours, absolutely free of charge. Whether it's your first trip, or your tenth, a Golden Gate Greeter is ready to help you explore and experience one of America's favorite cities. This is your opportunity to walk around a neighborhood with a local; discover what it's like to live in San Francisco; meet a San Franciscan who shares your interests; and learn how to get around using public transportation. To learn more about this free guest service, please call (415)248.5927, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.goldengategreeter.com.
- Many Rooms Feature Fireplaces
- Free Breakfast & Daily Cookies
- Evening Wine & Hors d'oeuvres
- visit website
- tel: +1 415 928 6000
- fax: +1 415 673 7214
- send email
- 863 Bush Street
- (between Taylor and Mason streets)
- San Francisco, CA 94108-3312
- Y! Travel: Petite Auberge
- breakfast included
- Joie de Vivre Hospitality Inc.