- Type: Business Travel ,Brand Names ,Boutique
NileGuide Expert Says:
One of the snazziest hotels in the Orchard area
NileGuide Expert tip:
Book one of the Bentleys as your airport pick-up!
- If you want to live it up kingsize in Singapore, then The St. Regis Singapore is just the place to start off at. Located in the heart of Singapore, this magnificent hotel offers customers 5 star facilities and services. The hotel is an example of pure elegance, with beautiful paintings, crystal chandeliers, magnificent pieces of art and designer fabric seating. The hotel has 299 rooms and each room is pure luxury, fit for kings. With their round the clock service and world class butlers, who provide service the moment you ask for it—this is definitely a place you should stay at when in Singapore. Although you have been warned, Luxury does come at a price but it's worth it!
- © wcities.com 2013
Ask a local about St. Regis Singapore (The)Locals have answered 88 questions about Singapore.
Ask Singapore Locals about St. Regis Singapore (The)
User Reviews for St. Regis Singapore (The)
I haven't stayed in the hotel, just patronised brasserie les saveurs. With such a regal name and a price tag of $155 for tea, scones and cakes for 2 people, they really have to...
- posted on 11.24.12
- by Colleen G
My favorite Hotel in SG
I've been living in Singapore about 3 years now. Me and my husband both like to have weekend get away sometimes even though we live in SG, Still like to stay at a nice hotel...
- posted on 11.22.12
- by Yujinchoi
Everything was great
From the welcome to breakfast to check out, you need to look hard to find something wrong with this hotel. Was very impressed with everything. Wish my family were around to enjoy...
- posted on 11.20.12
- by Oaklands4
- Very Highly Recommended 2010
- visit website
- tel: +65 6506 6888
- fax: +65 6506 6708
- send email
- 29 Tanglin Road
- Singapore 247911
- Y! Travel: St. Regis Singapore (The)
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts