APA Hotel Nihonbashi-Hamachoeki - Minami is located in Tokyo's Chuo neighborhood, close to Ryogoku Kokugikan, Sensoji Temple, and Tokyo Sky Tree. Nearby points of interest also include Tokyo Imperial Palace and Edo-Tokyo Museum.
APA Hotel Nihonbashi-Hamachoeki - Minami features a restaurant. The hotel serves hot and cold buffet breakfasts each morning in the restaurant (surcharges apply). Business services and tour/ticket assistance are available. Additional property amenities include laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services, and an elevator (lift).
159 air-conditioned guestrooms at APA Hotel Nihonbashi-Hamachoeki - Minami feature coffee/tea makers and slippers. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Wired high-speed Internet access is complimentary. Guestrooms offer phones.
Notifications and Fees:
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 2000 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: JPY 1000
- Late check-out fee: JPY 1000
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1100 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Ask a local about APA Hotel Nihonbashi-Hamachoeki - MinamiLocals have answered 88 questions about Tokyo.
Ask Tokyo Locals about APA Hotel Nihonbashi-Hamachoeki - Minami
- 3-43-8, Nihonbashi Hama-cho
- Tokyo 103-0007
- User Rating