Grand Prince Hotel New Takanawa is a business-friendly hotel located in Tokyo's Takanawa neighborhood, close to Sengakuji Temple, Tokyo Tower, and Tokyo Metropolitan Teien Art Museum. Additional points of interest include Mori Art Museum and Nezu Art Museum.
Grand Prince Hotel New Takanawa's restaurant serves breakfast and lunch. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available. Recreational amenities include a spa tub and a sauna. Spa amenities include beauty services and a hair salon. This 3.5-star property has a business center and offers limo/town car service and audiovisual equipment. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. This Tokyo property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. Wedding services and translation services are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a concierge desk, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. The property has designated areas for smoking.
938 air-conditioned guestrooms at Grand Prince Hotel New Takanawa feature coffee/tea makers and safes. Balconies offer city or garden views. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations with handheld showerheads. They also offer bidets, makeup/shaving mirrors, and bathrobes. Wired high-speed Internet access is complimentary. In addition to desks and complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer direct-dial phones with voice mail. Televisions have pay movies. Also included are windows that open and slippers. Guests may request in-room massages, irons/ironing boards, and hypo-allergenic bedding. Housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: JPY 500 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Buffet breakfast fee: JPY 2500 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 3500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Ask a local about Grand Prince Hotel New TakanawaLocals have answered 88 questions about Tokyo.
Ask Tokyo Locals about Grand Prince Hotel New Takanawa
- 3-13-1 Takanawa Minato
- Tokyo 108-0074
- User Rating