Las Vegas likes her lights—and she likes those lights all over big, tall buildings that have big, flashing signs in front of them. Walk or drive down the Strip, and this is easy to see. But the best way to get a view of Las Vegas is from up high. You can always stay in a room in a high rise hotel on the Strip (10th floor and up is best), but you have plenty of other options as well.
- Naturally, you can go to the top of the Eiffel Tower or the Stratosphere, both of which will give you a view from several stories up.
- Ghostbar at the Palms gets a lot of attention because of its outdoor patio, but the views from Alize, the Playboy Club, and Moon are also spectacular.
- Mix Restaurant: French food + 64th floor of THEhotel at Mandalay Bay = breathtaking.
- Voodoo at the Rio is both a bar and a restaurant, and each establishment offers great views of Las Vegas from this just-off-the-Strip location.
- The Mandarin Bar is located on the 23rd floor of the luxurious Mandarin Oriental at CityCenter, and it gives customers incredible views and an exclusive location.
- The Foundation Room at Mandalay Bay was once a members-only club, but has relaxed its policies so that some areas are now open to the general public (cover charges apply). The view of the Strip from its location at the top of Mandalay Bay is among the best in Las Vegas.