Image by mugley on Flickr
Celebrating our national day involves barbeques, beers and a variety of Australian-flag print bikinis, thongs and hats! If you’re in Melbourne this Australia day, here are 5 more ways you can join in the celebrations:
1. Start the day with a breakfast barbeque at Madame Brussels
2. Head outdoors on a treasure hunt in the Fitzroy Gardens
3. Take a guided walk of the the Royal Botanical Gardens and enjoy Devonshire Tea at The Terrace
4. Bust out your fluro zinc and green and yellow wigs for a day at the Australian Open
5. Tune into triple j’s hottest 100 countdown and join in the Floodraising effort
Happy Australia Day!