1. Not surprisingly, the Four Seasons in Miami is one of the most luxurious hotels in town. From the gym to the bar, everything here is top of the line. Mmm, and the chocolate buffet — hard to say no.
2. For some fantastic Florida flavor right in the heart of South Beach, the Bentley is the place to be. On Ocean Drive with sea views and a rooftop pool — does it get much better?
3. Luxuriate in the lovely grounds and top-notch restaurant of the Grove Isle. Food, staff, and rooms are exceptional.
4. A top business hotel in the financial district, the JW Marriott is a perfect location for a conference or meeting. It’s also within walking distance of a bunch of exciting spots and beautiful beaches, though, so the non-business-minded should also take a look.
5. The Intercontinental: impressively built and decorated, spotlessly clean, and impeccably serviced. Enough said.
6. Place yourself in close proximity to the hottest parts of Miami but slightly removed at the Fisher Island Club, a resort on a private island just off the coast from South Beach. Golf, tennis, dining, beaches privacy – the perfect place for a romantic getaway.
7. The Angler’s Resort is placed perfectly in South Beach for club-goers, shopping-lovers, and foodies, since tons of restaurants, shops, and hip night-spots are all around. It’s a nice change from the typical style and architecture of other high-end hotels in the area, too.
8. For all the amenities of Miami’s luxury hotels at a more reasonable price, try the Sonesta Beach Resort, which serves as a quieter and calmer counterpoint to the youthful vibrance of South Beach.
9. What’s more swanky than sipping a cocktail in the roof bar at The Betsy overlooking some of the most prime real estate along Miami beach? Not much. And with excellent service and a unique flair, this is a great spot for business travelers and vacationers alike.
10. Not only is the Mandarin Oriental one of the city’s nicest hotels, it’s also the home of one of the nicest spas in the country. Lay back and get your massage on in this cushiest of relaxation spots.
[photo courtesy of ICMiamiDoral]