Here’s a list of events going on in June. From a video game concert to a paragliding festival, this hot month of summer will surely be interesting.
June Things To Do Calendar:
- June 2-5 Heineken Jazz Fest: this is a tradition in Puerto Rico. The most famous and recognized faces in Latin and international jazz will take the stage at the Tito Puente Amphitheater.
- June 3-11: Volleyball World League: if you love volleyball, you’ll be ecstatic with this event taking place in the Roberto Clemente Coliseum.
- June 4: Coors Light Indie Fest: Music, sports and art all collide at this event held every year at the Ramsey Base in Aguadilla.
- June 20: Video Game Concert at the Centro de Bellas Artes. A concert featuring more than 50 bands playing music from video games such as World of Warcraft, Final Fantasy, Metal Gear Solid and more.
- June 23-26: Puerto Rico International Film Festival in Vieques Island. Good movies in paradise, it doesn’t get any better than this. Movies from Paraguay, Alemania, Italy and more.
- June 23-26: Paragliding Festival in Arecibo. The 1st Caribbean Powered Paraglider Festival will take place in the northeast. Paragliding lovers will enjoy this event where local and international paragliders will unite and fly over some of the most beautiful spots on the island. An event to remember. Check this video to see why.
- June 25-July 4: Flower Festival in beautiful Aibonito. Venture into the mountainous side of the island and discover a kaleidoscope of tropical plants.