Have you been a good little worker bee and ignored your RSS feeds for the entirety of the week? Do you feel like checking your twitter account constantly is a sign of moral weakness? Does thinking about travel while starting at spreadsheets seem like an improper use of time? If so, here’s an overview of some of the awesome stuff that’s been happening around NileGuide for the past week.
- Jules covered the decision by Continental Airlines to cut all free meals from their flights, lumping them in with almost every other airline where you can’t get a meal included with your ticket.
- David described what can happen when you exchange naughty texts in a country whose moral decency rules you’re not familiar with. Note to travelers: “Wht iz U wearing?” is not worth three months in a Dubai jail.
- Victoria made us all jealous of how NileGuide helped her plan her perfect Mediterranean cruise.
- Lauren let us know about how Nepal is attracting LGBT travel by allowing same-sex couples to tie the knot at Everest Base Camp.
- Local Expert Giannina took us on an Atlanta Tour of Tacos!
- Rachel reminded us that, yes, we can help the planet on our adventure vacations.
- Last, but certainly not least, Tyler looked to staff at NGHQ to help our, uh, readers get over their green beer hangover.
Did you have a favorite NileGuide post I so woefully neglected to write about here? Leave ’em in the comments!
Holy Taco picture courtesy of yanec